How do we collect Data from you?
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you
- data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
We will collect Data given to us by you when:
- you make a booking or reservation on our website
- you submit the contact form
Data that is collected automatically
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by cookies.
For more information about cookies and how we use them on our website, see the section below headed “Cookies”.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your device when you visit our website.
Cookies only collect data about browsing actions and patterns, and do not identify you as an individual.
All Cookies used by our Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
- Authentication and security: cookies that help us verify your account and device and prevent fraudulent use of credentials.
- Personalisation and functionality: cookies that are used to remember your preferences (f.e., your choice of language) and your data while making a booking.
The table below shows the cookies we use and their purposes: